Monday, February 15, 2016

Frances is 4 months old!

Likes: Standing up with assistance, chewing on my hands all the time, taking long naps again (Mama says hallelujah to this one!), grabbing my brothers toys and drooling on them, talking to anyone who will listen, sleeping swaddle-free, doing tummy time, going to the gym to take my morning nap every day, rolling around on the floor, and being held by Mama in the baby ergo.

Dislikes: Lying under the baby gym (those toys dangling in my face prevent me from watching my crazy brothers), having to wait 2 minutes to have my diaper changed before I eat, and being ignored (I am used to constant attention from my 3 big brothers).

Growth: I weigh 14 lbs., 13 oz., and I am 27 inches long.  This puts me in the 55th percentile for weight and off the charts for height.  I am almost 2 inches taller than Peter was at 4 months old.  And I am tied with Henry for tallest Makris baby at 4 months old.  Watch out big brothers, I'm one long and lean, little sister!







No comments:

Post a Comment