Sunday, September 3, 2017

Party in Perrydise!

For Labor Day weekend, we drove down to Perrydise for a family party at Nanna and Pa's house. It was a kid paradise - swimming, water balloons, bouncy house, soccer, trains, and snacks galore. The kids ate popsicles in the pool, Aunt Elaine's famous cookies by the handful, and tortilla chips by the bag. We also celebrated Pa's 70th birthday with his favorite - doughnuts! The kids were pretty happy that Pa was willing to share. At naptime, I walked in the nursery to find Nanna in the crib with Frances while reading books. To say our kids get spoiled in Perrydise is an understatement! We also enjoyed playing at cousin Reagan's house, and decorating cookies with the pro, Aunt Elaine. I think the kids ate more decorations than they used, but anything goes at Nanna's! (and that includes the Michigan t-shirts you see the kids wearing. I blame the brainwashing on their father.)













































































No comments:

Post a Comment