Monday, November 22, 2010

Henry is 7 months old!

Likes: Eating vegetable purees, getting to where I want to go by scooting/rolling/doing the worm, rubbing my head and tugging my hair, gnawing on anything I can get my hands on (no more of Dad's pinkie for me), sitting in my highchair, shaking my rattles like a skilled maracas player, listening to Mama sing my favorite song (Skinnamarink), sucking my left thumb or my right fingers when I'm tired, and being held on Mama's hip or Dada's chest.

Dislikes: Eating fruit purees, wearing socks or shoes (like a good Southern boy, I prefer to be barefoot), riding in the car when no one is in the back seat with me, and drinking water from a sippy cup (Where is the milk?!).

Growth: I weigh 20 lbs. 2 oz., and I am 29 inches tall. This puts me in the 70th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height. Clearly Mama's veggie purees are doing something! Since I prefer broccoli and zucchini to bananas and apples, you can call me the Jolly Green Giant.
































1 comment:

  1. Images and more images of a well loved baby. The turn of his head, the contentment, the inquisitiveness, his yoga position of his four points, which creates that endearing crease in his wrist; Henry Augustus, you are one dear little boy.
    May you be blessed with goodness and faith.
    I love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete