Friday, November 12, 2010

"Those" Moms

Hi, my name is Mama Mak, and I am one of "those" Moms. You know the kind. They so desperately want to get their baby to say "Mama," even before their baby has any idea what it means. But baby knows what it sounds like because Mama repeats it to him 729 times a day. Some (me) even go through this exercise with an audio recorder in hand, because sometimes a Mama needs proof. Well, I am one of those Mamas, and I have no shame. Why? Because my sweet, little boy just said "Mama." And I have proof.

6 comments:

  1. I have been rehearsing with Henry each time I babysit him because I know what a wonderful feeling it is the first time your child says "Mama"
    Love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, like music to your ears, how wonderful.

    So, with your 729 times and Sue's 629 times, the little guy Henry came through!!!

    AND to get it on a recording, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome!!! so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRICELESS
    now you've got to practice DaDa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love that you got it recorded!! you can tell he was just as excited as you were when he said it :) yea for Henry & for you!!

    ReplyDelete