Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dada!

Dear Dada,

Happy 30th birthday! It was a busy and exciting day. I helped Mama decorate the yard so all of our neighbors knew about your special day. The balloons were fun to play with, but eating pine straw was far more thrilling. Then I helped Mama make your favorite from-the-box cake. She also made Grandma Longo's homemade pasta, sauce, and meatballs for dinner, so she could make up for the from-the-box baking. Later Mama made me put on this ridiculous party hat and I wasn't very happy about it. But I wore it just to make her happy. I am already learning very important lessons from you.

You're the best Dada, and I hope to be just like you one day.

love,
Henry



















1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH, Gus' happiest birthday ever!

    You, dear girl, are a master of creating life long memories. Thank you for your devotion to Gus, to Henry and to yourself as a family.

    Love and Blessings, Mom

    ReplyDelete