Danielle we are so happy for you guys and I know Henry is going to be one awesome big brother...either looking out for his little sister or playing tricks on his younger brother, Makris-style :)
I don't know HOW in the world I missed the audio! I just called Daddy to listen to it. Oh, it's so endearing to hear Henry say "Baby," and then to hear that noise he makes at the end. Thanks so much for posting. Love and Blessings, Mom and Dad
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
Henry will be one terrific big brother; glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings, Mom and Dad
I'm so excited for y'all Danielle!!! Loved the surprise in the mail : )
ReplyDeleteoh yay!!! fun fun fun!!!
ReplyDeleteDanielle we are so happy for you guys and I know Henry is going to be one awesome big brother...either looking out for his little sister or playing tricks on his younger brother, Makris-style :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
So cute! Love the lil' audio clip and picts! Yes, glad you are feeling better too! Can't wait to see what this lil' one is!
ReplyDeleteI don't know HOW in the world I missed the audio! I just called Daddy to listen to it. Oh, it's so endearing to hear Henry say "Baby," and then to hear that noise he makes at the end. Thanks so much for posting.
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings, Mom and Dad