Likes: Saying my letters (I can recognize and say every letter except H...go figure), going down slides, reading books (my current favorites include The Very Hungry Catepillar and the A to Z Fruit and Vegetable book), going for morning walks with Mama, saying new words like it's my job (recent additions include doctor, play, slide, button, and spoon), eating kettle corn, beans, cod, cheese, raspberries, pretzels, and apples, counting rocks and acorns up to 3, going to gym daycare (I run in the door to get to the play kitchen), playing with Mama's iPhone, sleeping in (most days it's 8, but sometimes it's 930!), and riding in my wagon.
Dislikes: Having food or dirt on my hands, eating meat, being told or shown where to walk (and no, I will not hold your hand!), wearing socks, going to music class (because they give me a fun instrument and then they take it away!), and shopping of any kind.
Growth: I weigh 28 lbs., and I am 34 and 3/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 80th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height. My doctor said there are no worries about my lack of meat eating, as it's clearly not slowing me down at all! I'm one long and lean veggie loving machine!

Oh, what a precious gift, to have a child. Thanks for all of the wonderful words and the beautiful pictures. Henry has changed from a little baby boy to a little boy!
ReplyDeleteAlex and Gus didn't like dirty hands either, because I always managed to keep them clean; Chris and Joe, ahhh, not so much....
Love and Blessings,
Mom and Dad
Happy 18 months sweet Henry! You'll have to teach Cooper his letters and how to count too! We have loved watching you grow into such a precious lil' boy!
ReplyDelete