Fall has finally arrived in Georgia, and we took advantage of the beautiful weather last weekend. My girlfriend, Jennifer, and I took our kids to the park for a playdate. But it was really an excuse just to get some great photos of them. Henry has known Asher and Tori since he was 6 weeks old, so it is certainly fun to watch them run around together now that they're toddlers.
Heavenly, just heavenly, you are indeed blessed to have your dear son Henry and another little baby on the way. I love all of the pictures, each so unique. How about the fourth one down, where the three of them are sitting on the bench together. Wow, there is just unlimited dialogue that could be written for that pic, "So, you apparently like to suck your thumb, whereas I prefer my fingers." The withering stare from the sister, what in the world is that little angel thinking?
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
Heavenly, just heavenly, you are indeed blessed to have your dear son Henry and another little baby on the way. I love all of the pictures, each so unique. How about the fourth one down, where the three of them are sitting on the bench together. Wow, there is just unlimited dialogue that could be written for that pic, "So, you apparently like to suck your thumb, whereas I prefer my fingers." The withering stare from the sister, what in the world is that little angel thinking?
ReplyDelete