Tuesday, October 23, 2012

John is 7 months old!

Likes: Army crawling all over the house, twirling my hair to fall asleep (just like my big brother), talking/ranting whenever I get mad, eating veggie purees (I don't have a favorite because I clean the bowl every time), belly-laughing at Henry, getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth, trying to put cords and shoe laces in my mouth (Mama has to watch me like a hawk), chewing on my sippy cups, and copying any sounds (or screams) that Henry makes.

Dislikes: I typically cry for only three reasons: I'm tired, hungry, or someone is wiping my nose. Keep me rested, full, and snotty, and I'm the happiest baby around.

Growth: I weigh 19 lbs., 4 ounces., and I am 28 and 1/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight, and the 90th percentile for height. Even with my hearty appetite, I have managed to slim down, thanks to my rigorous routine of daily army crawling.















1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisOctober 31, 2012 at 10:45 PM

    Just now saw these photos of John, what a beautiful little boy, he's so happy and bright, great eyes, great animation. He's so strong for just 7 months old. What a delight to be able to see him grow. Thanks so much for posting.

    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete