Monday, October 22, 2012

LFP comes to GA!

Last weekend we had the pleasure of a visit from Luke Fisher Phillips and his wonderful parents. Luke has grown so much since the last time I saw him.  He has a darling set of cheeks that just beg to be pinched (and kissed). The boys tolerated a quick photo shoot before playing and drooling together in the playroom.

When I sat down to upload these photos, I couldn't believe how much my boys look like brothers. It really is something to have not just one good looking man in your life, but three.







1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisOctober 23, 2012 at 1:42 AM

    So nice that Luke was able to come and visit with Henry and John. Beautiful photos, wonderful moments. Like that Luke is having such a good laugh sitting next to the brothers. Henry and John sure do look alike.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete