Friday, November 23, 2012

John is 8 months old!

Likes: Saying da-da-da when I'm happy and ma-ma-ma when I'm sad, flapping my arms like a little bird when Henry runs to me, sucking on any pacifier that I can get my hands on (any brand will do now), sucking on my right thumb when I can't find a paci, eating yogurt, peas, applesauce, and roasted pear/banana oatmeal, putting my arms up when I want you to pick me up, whistling at random (Mama can't whistle, so this is a Makris gene), slapping things, and cleaning the floors faster than a Swiffer with my army crawl.

Dislikes: Eating avocado (the one vegetable that neither Henry nor I like), going to sleep on my own (I am currently suffering from separation anxiety for naps and bedtime), and kleenex, toilet paper, napkins, or anything else used to wipe my face.

Growth: I weigh 19 lbs., 10 oz., and I am 28 and 3/4 inches tall.  This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 85th percentile for height.  I gained less weight in the last month than usual, I think, because of my slide worm workout routine. It requires intense upper body strength. Take a look at the guns, ladies. What now.











1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisNovember 27, 2012 at 1:38 AM

    Oh my gosh, what a bright, beautiful face on our sweet Baby John...just a gorgeous child. He is really a cute, happy baby and these pictures capture his spirit. I think he looks alot like Henry in the third photo, and in the last...oh my, what contentment. They're all outstanding photos, thanks so much for sharing.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete