Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Henry is 4 years old!

Likes: Going to school (my teachers say that math is my favorite), playing with anything that has wheels, wearing my cowboy boots, wrestling with Daddy and John, painting, reading Bob books all my myself, eating sprinkle pancakes, raspberries, crusty bread, vegetables, peanut butter, tacos, yogurt, and hotdog in a bun, racing, taking naps, going to the botanical gardens or Catch Air with my friends, helping Mama take care of Peter, making new friends at the park, playing superheros, following the rules (most of the time), watching Youtube videos about volcanos, and giving "big squeeze" hugs.

Dislikes: Being messy, losing, combing my hair, having my picture taken, getting dressed, John's refusal to play trains according to my direction, and sitting near someone who is eating something smelly (I inherited Mama's powerful sense of smell).

Growth: I weight 41 lbs. and I am 43 and 1/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 85th percentile for weight and off the charts for height. It should be no surprise that I am the tallest kid in my class!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We conducted Henry's four-year-old interview when Papou and Grandma were in town last weekend. What a fun tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment