Saturday, April 26, 2014

Peter is 2 months old!

Likes: Sleeping through the night (Mama says thank goodness!), smiling when anyone talks to me, sticking my tongue out, cooing, being held upright, tummy time, chilling in my bouncy seat or swing, taking baths, receiving attention from my brothers, and being swaddled.

Dislikes: Wearing bibs (thanks to my reflux), losing my paci when I'm trying to go to sleep, and being woken up prematurely by my loud brothers.

Growth: I weigh 13 lbs., 5 oz., and I am 23 and 3/4 inches long. This puts me in the 85th percentile for weight and the 85th percentile for height. I had a huge growth spurt this month! Between Henry, John, and me, I take the prize for chunkiest 2 month old baby. Who would have thought with all the spitting up that I do?!?













1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisMay 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM

    Ooooh, Peter is such a beautiful, sweet little baby, just thrilled to pieces that he's here! And who would've thought that he'd be the heaviest of your babies at two months? Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful pictures, I just love how he looks right at you.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete