Likes: Sucking on my two right fingers all day long (a habit I copied from Henry and Peter), playing in my exersaucer, rolling across the floor to get around, being outside, sleeping on my tummy, shaking toys around, grabbing my feet and trying my best to put them in my mouth, being held on Mama's hip, eating 4 times a day at the exact same times every day and napping 3 times a day at the exact same times every day (I like a good routine), being sung to, and having my head rubbed.
Dislikes: Sucking on a paci (I will spit it out the minute you stick it in), having my nose wiped, drinking from a bottle if there are any distractions around, and having to wait 2 minutes for Mama to pick me up sometimes.
Growth: I weigh 15lbs., 7oz., and I am 27 1/2 inches tall. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and still off the charts for height. I wear 9 month pajamas. and while they're pretty baggy on me, they fit perfectly length-wise. I'm just a string bean!
No comments:
Post a Comment