Thursday, March 24, 2016

John is 4 years old!

Likes: Reading books (Mo Willems is my favorite author), going to school, building lego sets, snuggling, wearing my Spiderman wristbands, coloring and doing mazes, playing soccer, wrestling with Daddy and my brothers, singing to Frances Anne, eating cheese quesadillas, cheesy noodles, cheese pizza, and grilled cheese (I love cheese), playdates with my best friend, Connor, going to the library and "somewhere special", watching Daniel Tiger, playing pretend Star Wars or Planes with Henry and Peter, riding my tricycle outside, swinging at the park, and doing "homework" (Mama gives me worksheets because I cry if Henry has homework and I don't).

Dislikes: Trying new foods, singing when anyone is looking at me, talking about sad things, cleaning up the playroom, wearing Church clothes, losing to Henry when we race, and sharing books with Peter.

Growth: I weight 41 lbs. and I am 42 inches tall. This puts me in the 85th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height. I'm one big boy, and my doctor expects me to grow even more now that my tonsils are gone and I can eat without choking!



 

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is John's 4 year interview.  This is one of my favorite traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment