Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pizza Party!

This weekend John and Peter celebrated their birthdays with a pizza party. Both boys love pizza so the party was an obvious choice. Preschool and neighborhood friends gathered at Uncle Maddio's Pizzeria so we could make our own pizzas. The kids played the part with their aprons and chef hats (John participated, Peter did not). Peter ate his way through the making of the pizzas, helping himself to fistfuls of cheese and pepperoni. While they waited for their creations to cook, the kids colored and played "Pin the Pepperoni on the Pizza." We explained the game to the kids, but as soon as I tied the blindfold over their eyes, every kid shouted, "but I can't see!" It made for an interesting game. I may have handed out pizza gummies as prizes before we ate lunch (sorry parents). After lunch, came more pizza...in cake form! I made the boys a pizza cake entirely out of candy. I think it was their favorite pizza yet.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment