On April 20th, I celebrated my 34th birthday. Henry guessed that I was turning "733 years old", but he made up for it with his sweet card. Gus brought home an ice cream cake after work, and the kids sang to me. Gus snapped a quick photo of us. I am certain that this is the only photo I have where all four kids are looking at the camera and smiling. And of course, I am in sweaty gym clothes with no makeup on. And it's a fuzzy iPhone pic. But I'll take what I can get, y'all. Later in the week, Nanna babysat and Gus took me out for a proper birthday dinner. We went to a new restaurant in East Cobb. I was busy checking out the menu and didn't notice my birthday shout-out right away. My sweet husband made this 733 year old feel pretty special.
No comments:
Post a Comment