Friday, April 15, 2016

Frances is 6 months old!

Likes: Squirming backwards across the floor to get around, trying to sit up on my own for a few seconds at a time, putting all the boys toys in my mouth (time to lock up those little legos), blowing raspberries, being held as much as possible, sucking on my two fingers or my toes all the time, laughing at my crazy brothers, and gnawing on anything that you put near my mouth (including Mama's iPhone).

Dislikes: I do not like drinking from a bottle. Mama has spent hundreds of dollars buying different bottles for me to try. After a complete bottle refusal, Mama put me in bottle bootcamp, where I had to drink one bottle a day.  I'm tolerating it now, but I still prefer the real deal.

Growth: I weigh 15 lbs., 13 oz., and I am 27 and 3/4 inches long. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and still off the charts for height.  I am one long and lean baby! We are starting solid foods this week, so we'll see how much more I grow once I start eating my fruits and veggies!









No comments:

Post a Comment