Likes: Building lego sets and using my imagination to create stories with them, going to school, reading books (I love Magic School Bus books or Wacky School Daze chapter books), learning about history and science, anything related to Star Wars, Avengers, or Skylanders, eating vegetables (especially mushy, canned ones from the school cafeteria), hotdogs, tacos, raspberries, cheese sticks, and popcorn, playdates with my best friend, Garrett, riding scooters with John in the backyard, going to bed early, telling jokes, holding Frances for a few minutes every night before bed, hiding and then jumping out to surprise people, watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates and anything Charlie Brown, reading to Peter when Mama and Daddy can't, and asking lots of questions about how things work (sometimes we have to ask Siri because Mama is stumped).
Dislikes: Handwriting (it's so messy that I may just be a doctor one day), eating spicy foods, having my photo taken (I have perfected the worst fake smile), coloring, and singing in any type of school performance.
Growth: I weigh 50 lbs., and I am 48 and 1/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 75th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height. I am one of the youngest boys in my kindergarten class, but I am the tallest.
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment