Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Frances is 8 months old!

Likes: Crawling everywhere, pulling up to my knees in my crib, blowing raspberries (especially when I'm eating), jumping in my exersaucer, gnawing on all my brothers toys, eating waffles, grilled cheese sandwiches, watermelon, peas, blueberries, puffs, bananas, peaches, and pears, scrunching up my nose and snorting when I'm happy, holding my own bottle, chatting and yelling, riding in the stroller, being outside, and splashing in the bath tub.

Dislikes: Having books taken away from me (I'm known to eat pages), drinking from a sippy cup, eating raspberries (I must get that from my Mama and my Great Papa), and getting dressed or getting my diaper changed (I'm a buckin' bronco on the changing table).

Growth: I weigh 18 lbs. 14 oz.,  and I am 28 and 3/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height.  I nurse 4 times a day and eat 3 solid meals a day, but all my crawling and jumping keeps me long and lean.











No comments:

Post a Comment