Monday, February 27, 2017

Peter is 3 years old!

Likes: Being read to, doing puzzles, trying new foods, anything related to Daniel Tiger, Thomas the Train, or Star Wars, coloring or stamping, going to "my preschool" (which is really not preschool, it's the gym playcenter), playing catch, riding scooters outside, taking a bath with Francie, going to Costco (mainly for the free samples), asking for 583 books whenever we drive in the car, unloading the clean silverware from the dishwasher (I call this "my job"), eating pepperoni, chili, pizza, tacos, crunchy okra, any type of fruit, and peanut butter sandwiches, keeping Frances in line ("no m'am, Fwancie girl!"), and wrestling with my Daddy and brothers.

Dislikes: Going in time out (a place I know well), having to wait for anything, taking turns or sharing, using my quiet voice at the library, losing my nightly dessert for bad behavior, and sleeping past 7am.

Growth: I weigh 36 pounds, and I am 39 inches tall. This puts me in the 85th percentile for weight and the 85th percentile for height. I put on 5 pounds and grew 4.5 inches in the past year! I think I am as big as Henry and John though.







-----------------------------------------------------

Time for Peter's first birthday interview! Gus and I have decided that the 3 year old interviews are always the most hilarious. You never know what they are going to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment