Sunday, November 28, 2010

Papa and Mimi and Zia . . . oh my!

Papa, Mimi, and Zia traveled from Michigan to visit last week. We took Henry to the park for the first time, and he had so much fun that he pooped his pants and required a diaper change in the trunk. We also enjoyed a lot of time at home so they could take turns holding him, feeding him veggies, and rocking him to sleep. Henry loved all the attention and kept looking around for them at home after they left. He looked pretty bummed when he realized it was just going to be me fawning all over him!





































3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see him again, he is such a joy! We had a great visit with everyone including the newest Georgia transplants, Chris and Stacie. Christmas is just round the corner I can't wait to get more kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, thanks for sharing. Really look forward to holding him at Christmas time. Love those little shoes he has on, what a scream.
    Hmmm, a little activity in the diaper while at the park. I remember those changes. But placing the little guy in the trunk, well, I never thought of that one. I think they'd just squirm around on an angled back seat. Good idea.
    Thanks for posting the pics.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he looks like he really liked the swing. What fun.

    You got some great shots there.

    The picture 5 from the bottom..... I think thats the Gus face of 'I said no more picture.'

    ReplyDelete