Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card Bloopers




This year's Christmas card is pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Don't be fooled though. It took about a hundred shots to get those four card-worthy ones. Henry was a bit annoyed from the moment I put him in the Santa suit, and I can't blame him. I don't know how much longer I can get away with this. Expect future Christmas cards to contain photos of a child running far away from me in holiday themed attire.

Here is just a sample of what didn't make the 2010 Christmas Card. Merry Christmas!











4 comments:

  1. The "bloopers" are just great!
    Wow, if Henry could talk...... well, his expressions say it all! That third one is a scream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...bloopers? i think the 3rd one should have been included. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Carly...the third one should have been on the card LOL....love them all.

    ReplyDelete