After being so close all week, Henry crawled for the first time yesterday evening when enticed by his favorite: a metal spoon. The boy just has a thing for serving ware. Gus and I were both home to witness the big event, and we were even lucky enough to catch it on video.
Later that night Henry celebrated his big accomplishment by laughing hysterically with Dad. His giggles and squeals of delight were heavenly, but the moment he threw his head back in a fit of laughter, my heart started bursting at the seams. I no longer think those crazy Duggars are so crazy for having 19 children. How could you not want more of this?!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

too stinkin' cute!!! Those giggles are just precious!!!! I need to figure out how to post videos...is it hard?! love it! love you and love your lil' boy!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just too wonderful, to have captured Baby Henry crawling towards the spoon and to hear the delight in the voices of both you and Gus. And then Henry and Gus on the steps together, oh, what a moment to have on film. I just love that Henry reaches up to tossle his dad's hair, that Gus can get Henry to squeal with such delight, that this truly endearing, playful moment has been shared with all of us.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
I don't know how much fun NINETEEN would be. Well, it would be fun, but you'd have to hire a film CREW to capture "the moments!"
Will you have a reality show with 19 ? I guess we have the land to add on some more rooms ! I love that you were both there to witness the big moment ! I love you all !
ReplyDelete