Likes: Sucking on two fingers on my right hand when I'm teething, sucking on my thumb on my left hand when I'm sleepy, reading my Brown Bear book at least three times a day, eating cheese, chicken, green veggies, and Mum Mum crackers, crawling as little as possible to get what I want (I'm not lazy - just efficient), pulling myself up in my crib, playing with and drinking from my sippy cup, pulling on Mama's hair, and holding my own bottle (this one makes Mama want to cry).
Dislikes: Eating yogurt or fruit, missing a nap (I'm a three naps a day kid and it's staying that way), teething, teething, and more teething (I'm working on my 5th tooth!).
Growth: I weigh 21 lbs., 1 oz., and I am 30 inches tall. This puts me in the 75th percentile for weight and literally off the charts for height! I am half way to five feet tall and I am not even a year old. I am one tall baby!










makes me feel like I was there :) I love him so much, the pictures make me miss him even more! :(
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful pictures and your "write up" is divine. Henry is a wonderfully happy baby boy showered with love. Thanks so much for posting.
ReplyDeleteHappy and Blessed New Year and all the years to come.
Be safe, Love,
Mom