Henry does not prefer the real deal Santa. Real beard, fake beard, cheap suit, fancy suit - it does not matter. He does not like Santa. I'm done subjecting my sweet boy to tears (at least until next year).
WOW, same series of expressions: tentative look, OH NO look, I'm turning away, where's my Mom and Dad look AND oh I'm scared to death look. I don't think there's a picture to be found of a Makris son sitting on Santa Claus' lap with a smile on his face. When they were older, if Alex and Gus would stand closer to Santa creating some distance for 5 year old Chris and 3 year old Joe, there might have been an OK picture taken, but no one was ever overcome with joy. Really, Santa is not an especially appealing figure!
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
poor lil' Henry..... there's always next year right?! we're taking Cooper sometime this week so we'll see what he thinks :)
ReplyDeleteWOW, same series of expressions:
ReplyDeletetentative look,
OH NO look,
I'm turning away, where's my Mom and Dad look AND
oh I'm scared to death look.
I don't think there's a picture to be found of a Makris son sitting on Santa Claus' lap with a smile on his face. When they were older, if Alex and Gus would stand closer to Santa creating some distance for 5 year old Chris and 3 year old Joe, there might have been an OK picture taken, but no one was ever overcome with joy.
Really, Santa is not an especially appealing figure!
love, love the outfit! poor baby...I don't blame him.
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow...can't wait for "real" kisses instead of "skype" kisses :)