Friday, October 7, 2011

ABC, it's easy as 123!

Henry loves letters, especially the letter B. I knew it was his favorite after we passed a sign for BB&T Bank, and he started shouting from the backseat, "B! B! B!" I also knew it was time to buy flashcards. He is pretty good at reconizing most of the letters. We have our favorites - P because it's always an octave higher than the rest, and W because it sounds something like daaa-bull-ooo.



And just because he's so darn cute, here are some pictures of our little letter lover.







2 comments:

  1. AMAZING! WAY TO GO Henry! I could listen to his sweet little voice over and over again. I agree with you both, my favorite letters are "p" and "w". So sweet! and so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, this is really amazing, that Henry says the letters from flash cards. Terrific! Joseph and I just listened, Abby walked in on the last couple of letters. You really had our attention. Fabulous job raising your dear son Henry.
    Love and Blessings, All of Us

    ReplyDelete