Thursday, April 12, 2012

All in the family.

Those of us who have spent time with the Makris family know the stories. Chris jumping off the deck. Alex falling ten feet off a slide. Joe breaking his leg. Gus breaking his hand. And so on. And on. And on. I used to wonder what, how, why. I don't anymore. Now you won't either.

(Editor's note: I feel the need to point out that Henry knows he can act like a crazy man only with Daddy and Uncle Chris. He is at all other times calm, gentle, and rather reserved, if Mama does say so herself. I'm also reassured by the fact that those Makris boys were never trouble makers and grew up to be perfect gentlemen.)



If you have been to a Makris wedding, you know Makris men dance. If you have been to a Makris kitchen, you know Makris boys dance.

(Editors note: I do not endorse the lyrics in the song playing in the background. Daddy and Uncle Chris need to clean up our iTunes!)



1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisApril 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM

    Well, the fight club is pretty funny, but the dancing one is a SCREAM. How funny is it that Henry knows how to dip down and pull his arms around. He's got the music in him...
    Love and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete