*I need to point out that the black and blue marks on Henry's arms are not bruises. They are the result of an incident that involved a birthday party, a stamp pad, and a Grandma who didn't know any better when it comes to two year old's and stamp pads. You need not contact child protective services. I promise.
Monday, April 2, 2012
Mo' Makris Men
Henry and John are very fortunate to have cousin George living 20 minutes away. With three Makris boys within two years of each other (or in John and George's case, two and a half months), family gatherings may be rowdy, loud, and messy. Who could ask for more?
*I need to point out that the black and blue marks on Henry's arms are not bruises. They are the result of an incident that involved a birthday party, a stamp pad, and a Grandma who didn't know any better when it comes to two year old's and stamp pads. You need not contact child protective services. I promise.



*I need to point out that the black and blue marks on Henry's arms are not bruises. They are the result of an incident that involved a birthday party, a stamp pad, and a Grandma who didn't know any better when it comes to two year old's and stamp pads. You need not contact child protective services. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Henry looks so big next the John and George. It was great seeing all of you!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with more Longos!
Keep you just a second, ya need to keep an ear out for the tap, tap, tap of Protective Services at the door. But, that stamp thing is a MIGHTY fine story!
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks great, except for the mild ink attack and actually, Henry looks pretty happy. I think he likes having a little posse!
Picture # 3 and 4, wow, you can really see George and John's faces; they're holding their own in the sit up position!
They're all as cute as can be.
Love and Blessings,
Mom and Dad