Monday, April 23, 2012

John is 1 month old!

Likes: My wubbanub pacifier, looking at myself in the mirror, taking a bath, sleeping (Mama is hoping not to jinx this one!), and lying on the changing table.

Dislikes: Getting out of the bath tub, dark chocolate (If Mama eats it, I don't sleep), and tummy time.

Growth: I weigh 10 lbs., 15 oz., and I am 22 and 1/2 inches tall.  This puts me in the 95th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height.  So I guess you could say I'm one big boy all around!







1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisApril 24, 2012 at 9:43 PM

    John Augustus Makris is one darling, cozy little baby. Actually, in the second picture, he looks really big! Love how every picture captures a unique mood, from pensive to quizzical. Beautiful photos, thanks for posting. Can't wait to hold him again.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete