Sunday, December 23, 2012

John is 9 months old!

Likes: Slapping things with my right hand, dunking my face during a bath, eating ground turkey, broccoli, yogurt, cheese, and peaches, pulling myself up so I can chew on whatever is supporting me, giving every Elmo toy a big, wet, slobbery kiss, flirting with all the ladies, climbing up steps, shaking my head to music, and participating at gym/music class with my church friends (I used to just snooze the whole time).

Dislikes: Eating finger foods, having toys taken away from me by Henry, having "toys" taken away from me by Mama (these "toys" are typically choking hazards)

Growth: I weight 19 lbs., 15 oz., and I am 29 and 1/2 inches tall. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height. I started out as a chunky monkey, but now I'm long and lean!











1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisDecember 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM

    He is long and lean now and so active. Look at that shot where he's in the full crawl position. So nice to have had you all home.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete